The EveryGuyed Network – publishers of FormatMag, DefinitiveTouch, TheShoeBuff, Freshbump, Suitored, TheCarry, Framegeek, FinerCut, Assemblist, and HelloKisses – is in search of both marketing and editorial interns to join us in our downtown Toronto office for May – August 2011.
In addition to a $1000 stipend, interns at EveryGuyed can expect to be part of a young/dynamic team that is a leader in menswear media online.
Interns will receive firsthand online publishing experience and gain exposure to over 1,000,000 visitors per month across our network.
Despite our wide reach, EveryGuyed is a still a small company. Our interns don’t fetch coffee.
You can expect to write news directly published to our websites, conduct interviews, develop mini-marketing campaigns, learn about online PR, editorial direction, SEO, social media, creative direction, design, and more. These are invaluable skills in the new media market that employers are desperately seeking.
- Are interested in journalism and/or marketing.
- Have great taste and crave the cutting edge of fashion, design, and style.
- Have a laptop.
- Can work in-office Monday-Thursday from 10am-4pm with minimal at-home work on Fridays.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and three relevant samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Xiaoli Li (see all)
- Penfield Spring/Summer 2012 'For Life In The Open' Lookbook - February 18, 2012
- SIMON SPURR Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection at NYFW - February 13, 2012
- Finale Unlimited Fall / Winter 2011 Collection - May 3, 2011